Farlala Terms of Service (“Agreement”). When you become a Farlala member, you acknowledge and agree to have carefully read and fully understand the Agreement and agree to the terms set forth below. Additionally, when you use “Farlala Services” or “Services”, you agree to and accept the Terms of Service that apply to a specific service, and agree to this Agreement, as updated from time to time on this website, without advance notice to you. If you are under 20 years of age, you should have a parent or guardian read, understand and consent to this Agreement before using Farlala Services. When you use or continue use of the Services, your parent or guardian acknowledges and agrees to have carefully read and fully understand this Agreement and any changes made to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
This website is not held responsible for any of the following circumstances:
1. You assume all risk when using Farlala Service. As a member, you agree and assume all risk when using the Service, including information or images downloaded from Farlala website or information obtained from Farlala’s website service that results in any loss or damage.
2. As a member, you are responsible for your own conduct and any content, including information submitted in forms, personal information, or images uploaded. Farlala is not responsible for the authenticity or completeness of content or information.
3. You must maintain and update your account information to ensure that information is accurate and complete. If you falsify or provide inaccurate information, Farlala reserves the right to terminate or suspend your membership to prevent your access to and use Farlala Services.
4. Farlala website and Service entities make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability, whether express or implied. Farlala website does not guarantee the Services will be fully operational all the time or the safety of using the Services. Members consent to and assume all risk when using Farlala Services, including loss or damage that results in the use of the Services.
5. Farlala shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or stolen data of any kind as a result of: any computer virus or attack, legal process, or governmental request to temporary stop the Service disrupting regular operations.
6. Farlala will not be responsible for content published by members on Farlala website that is false, unlawful, or that might violate the rights, harm, or fraudulent. Farlala members are responsible for their own conduct, any claims held against your actions, content or information on Farlala, you will hold us harmless from such claim.