Farlala deeply respects the privacy of its members and complies with the provisions of Personal Information Protection Act of Republic of China. Under this law, Farlala exercises the following practices regarding the collection, processing, use of personal information to protect your right to privacy.
Farlala’s philosophy is to protect the security of your personal information. Without the member’s consent, Farlala will not disclose personal information to affiliate websites or third-parties. It is important for members to keep their passwords and account information private; members should not disclose their personal information or password, especially in public forums, including chat rooms, message boards, or to unauthorized people. If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, you should always log out of your account and close browser window.
The information we gather from users are intended for Farlala internal use only, and the information that we collect about you as described above, unless otherwise specified, or in accordance with the law, Farlala will not share or transfer information collected to third parties.
- While browsing our web site, we will not ask you to enter personal information.
- When you choose to make a purchase or participate in various programs, we will ask you to register and provide personal information in order for us to complete the transaction and allow you to fully use the services.
- To protect the rights and interests of members, first-time purchasers will automatically become a member once he/she confirms a purchase.
- By submitting your information to us, you confirm that personal information you provide to us is true and accurate. We shall under no circumstance be held responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by inaccurate or incomplete information.
- If you do not wish to provide personal information, you may not be able to make full use of the services provided by this website.
- It is important that you keep your membership account and password secure. You should not disclose your account and password to anyone or allow anyone to use or apply for an account using your personal information. We shall not bear any responsibility or liability for the loss or damage caused by misuse of the password.
- If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, you should always log out of your account and close browser window to prevent others from being able to view details and access your account information.
- We require an email upon registration for newsletter subscription. You may choose to cancel subscription through our website or by contacting customer service support.
1. Individual identification: personal information about the member, such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
2. Financial identification: such as credit card or financial institution account information.
3. Personal description: such as gender, date of birth, etc.
4. Social status: interest, leisure, lifestyle, consumption patterns, etc.
5. Profession categories: education, skills, level of education, etc.
6. Employment status: company, occupation, etc.
7. Other information (for example: information required for transaction, email communication, bulletin messages, automatic assignment tracker that may contain direct or indirect personally identifying information), information obtained by the company is limited to what is provided.
Personal data collected by this website is used to identify the user and will only be used internally by Farlala and follows our practices to collect, process, and make use of your information. Unless otherwise specified, or necessary to complete a service in order to provide this service to you or to ensure compliance with our rules and applicable law, this website will not disclose personally identifying information about users to third parties (including domestic or international), or transfer data for other purposes. The employees of the company have limited access to your personal information and only within the scope required to provide products or services to you. The company employs other companies to perform functions on our behalf (such as: suppliers to provide logistics, cash flows, and promotional products), and may collect information jointly when working together to offer certain promotions. The website will continue to maintain, process, and use information during the membership period or for the period necessary or required by law.
In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you have the right to exercise the following rights regarding your personal information: request to inquire, review or make duplications of the personal information; request to supplement or amend any inaccuracies of the personal information; request to discontinue collection, processing, use, as well as the deletion of the personal information. You reserve the right to make a subject access request by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as described above (Please note we only acknowledge and respond to emails successfully delivered; if we do not receive your email, it is possible the mail server is temporarily down.), the company will review and process your request in a timely manner. By law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from governmental authorities, we will retain information regarding your transactions.
The company may use Facebook or various social networking services, with your permission, to post information on your news feed. If you do not wish for information to be published in your timeline, please do not click “Agree”, or you may visit member settings of each social networking site afterwards to delete content published or discontinue sharing of such information. For questions, please contact us for assistance on issues related to social networking services. If you have provided information on behalf of another party regarding shipping address, contact person, contact information and other personal information, you are obliged to notify and secure authorization from the other company. Unless required by applicable law to the judicial authorities, prosecuting authorities, competent authorities or jointly affiliated companies that serve within the scope of providing related service programs, the company will ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. In the event of a reorganization, either in whole or in part, the company becomes an independent subsidiary, or is sold or disposed by merger or sale of assets that results in change in control, the company will notify you by putting prominent notice on the website; the company or website may be required to transfer all or substantially all membership information as part of the business assets of the company to a third-party. Under the circumstance where transfer of business assets is required due to change in control, you may exercise your rights if you do not wish for your personal information to be transferred over to a third party.